What is the ePing Platform?
ePing is an online tool that enables private and public stakeholders to access and track SPS/TBT notifications affecting products and market of interest in a timely manner.
As a user, you can, amongst others:
- Browse notifications on new and updated product regulations in export markets.
- Find information on trade concerns discussed in the WTO SPS and TBT committees.
- Locate information on enquiry points and notification authorities.
- Sign up to receive email alerts and to follow notifications on products and/or markets of interest.
- Reach out to national and international counterparts.
For further information about the platform, please visit https://epingalert.org/
For Malaysian industries and entrepreneurs, if you are experiencing challenges in exporting your product(s) due to some standards, technical regulations and/or conformity assessment procedures in any other country, please feel free to reach out to sfp[at]jsm[dot]gov[dot]my for us to look into the issues and facilitate in the best way that we can.